Listen to Fin Is King 2 HERE

<a href="http://finisking.bandcamp.com/album/fin-is-king-2">Fin Is King 2 by JFin</a>

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thirty.30: Royal Boy Bullshit 2.0 [FIK...Sundays?]



I realized some shit.

I never did my F.I.K Fridays shit this week. So I'mma take a break on the Thirty.30 and do this shit TODAY. Up to bat we got a uhhh...Royal Boy Bullshit 2.0.

If you know about the original Royal Boy Bullshit, I pretty much went ham on it and I wanted to make it like a normal track on EVERY CD I ever do. Like years from now it'll be a RBBS 50.5 or some shit, but a lot of people didn't get like...

What makes Royal Boy Bullshit, Royal Boy Bullshit? The beats are different, there aren't reoccurring themes...

Yes. There actually are. Both songs are about 2 minutes in length with me just spittin' the most random shit (as always}, but it's heat. And my flows are always on some other shit. So I be on my...

Royal Boy Bullshit.

And plus, don't Royal Boy Bullshit 2.0 just have the coldest ring to it ever? Really, anytime you ever put NUMBER POINT O after some shit it sounds all high tech and shit.

#okbye

----> Download Royal Boy Bullshit 2.0 HERE <----

No comments:

Post a Comment