Listen to Fin Is King 2 HERE

<a href="http://finisking.bandcamp.com/album/fin-is-king-2">Fin Is King 2 by JFin</a>

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thirty.30: Every Girl [Day 8]



Well umm...Day 8. I'm finna hit the TinyChat game BITCHES. I was 'sposed to yesterday, but I got a lil' busy with things so...yeah, I didn't get a chance to do allat. But I'm goin' to crank that shit back tonight!!!!

www.tinychat.com/FinIsKing2

Nigga here go my Thirty.30 track, ROCK WIT IT or do what the tagline says: DIE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

P.S: I need a fucking feature on one of ya'll favorite blogs...such as (but not limited to the following):
www.concreteloop.com
www.allhiphop.com
www.onsmash.com
www.2dopeboyz.com
www.nahright.com

If anybody can make this happen, then holler at yo muthafuckin BOY!

----> Download Every Girl HERE <----

No comments:

Post a Comment