Listen to Fin Is King 2 HERE

<a href="http://finisking.bandcamp.com/album/fin-is-king-2">Fin Is King 2 by JFin</a>

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thirty.30: Exhibit J [Day 22]



This is a dope picture above me.

But yeah man...this is one of my favorites so far. I was always like if I did a joint over this track...I would HAVE to do something epic. Because when I first heard this track I was so blown away by it. I wanted to make sure I did that shit justice you nahmean? So I did a verse originally and that was it but I wasn't satisfied with it, so I pretty much made a psuedo-song to it. It's still remnants of that original verse but it's much more to it now than I had intended.

Hopefully ya'll like the results.

THIRTY.30 LIVES!

----> Download Exhibit J HERE <----

No comments:

Post a Comment