Listen to Fin Is King 2 HERE

<a href="http://finisking.bandcamp.com/album/fin-is-king-2">Fin Is King 2 by JFin</a>

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thirty.30: Makin Up for Lost Time... [Day 10 and 11]



Ladies and gentlemen, I am ashamed.

I have NOT been keeping up with my part of the bargain.

I promised ya'll tracks everyday and I BEEN SLACKIN. So for this blasphemy, I'm gonna make up for it. I'ma drop all of my make-up joints TONIGHT. I'm starting it with my joints that I was sposed to drop on Day 10 and Day 11. Which means...

FIK FRIDAYSSSSSS OWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Here ya'll go.

Day 10: Pretty Girls
----> Download Pretty Girls HERE <----

FIK Friday: Shine Forever Leak [Exclusive from Fin Is King 2]
----> Download Shine Forever HERE <----

Thirty.30 Day 12 coming very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment