Listen to Fin Is King 2 HERE

<a href="http://finisking.bandcamp.com/album/fin-is-king-2">Fin Is King 2 by JFin</a>

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thirty.30: I Can Transform Ya [Day 3]

Sorry I'm a lil late with the leak guys, it's for two reasons.
a) I decided to make my Thirty.30 posts come at 8pm. I wasn't gettin' max DLs like a nigga really wanted to ya dig!!!! Cuz niggas usually DL it when it first drop.

b)This might be the more important, but I was hoopin round 7-sumthin and I caught the worst charlie horse ever and I almost Drake'd myself. So I was tryna make sure I was straight to at least walk. So HERE YOU GO NIGGAS, DAY 3 of Thirty.30

----> Download I Can Transform Ya HERE <----

P.S: Look out for Fin Is King Friday tomorrow. That shit's gone be a leak STR8 off the mixtape.

No comments:

Post a Comment