Listen to Fin Is King 2 HERE

<a href="http://finisking.bandcamp.com/album/fin-is-king-2">Fin Is King 2 by JFin</a>

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thirty.30: All About The Money [Day 12]

So...I was actually gonna drop another joint today. My plan was to drop another Blueprint 3 beat freestyle, I'm not gonna tell you what beat tho, that's gonna come for Day 13.

Wait, it's technically Day 13. But for me and most of ya'll, ya'll still up lol. So this is DAY 12 BITCHES.

But like I said, I found out that Gucci's album's instrumentals dropped. And I was like if I ever get All About The Money, I was gonna go in on that shit as SOON as I got it.

I got it today. Lol. So here ya'll go, my first Gucci-inspired Thirty.30. I'mma try not to OD on Gucci beats tho, even tho his production goes extra hard on this album.

THIRTY.30 LIVES!

----> Download All About The Money HERE <----

No comments:

Post a Comment