Listen to Fin Is King 2 HERE

<a href="http://finisking.bandcamp.com/album/fin-is-king-2">Fin Is King 2 by JFin</a>

Monday, December 28, 2009

Thirty.30; On Fire [Day 27]



This is the only Lil Wayne pic that I will allow myself to post for blog posts lol.

But yeah man...sorry I'm late, shit really has been busy it has. I went to that Dante Marshall photoshoot last night, shout out to that man. He be bringin' a LOT of niggas together. But yeah man, I'm excited to see the pics I did, I did a couple. Shouts to Skigh High too cuz i took a pic wit them niggas.

I did a track today over On Fire...one last shout out to Nate Hickman for gettin' me the beat. That nigga got keys. Check it out doe. Day 28 coming in about a hour or less.

----> Download On Fire HERE <----

No comments:

Post a Comment