Listen to Fin Is King 2 HERE

<a href="http://finisking.bandcamp.com/album/fin-is-king-2">Fin Is King 2 by JFin</a>

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thirty.30 Project Cover



So as you know, at the end of the month, in addition to me releasing Fin Is King 2, I will be dropping the Thirty.30 compilation at a net-exclusive for those of you that have really been fuckin witcha boy.

That's gonna be all of the joints that I've been dropping on this blog compiled into one.

*and if ya'll get lucky I might do a couple exclusives*

I'm tryna do it for ya'll man. I hope ya'll see the growth that I'm displaying out here man. That's being a hunned. I got a lotta things coming up, and this is the first place you can find out about it.

Above, that's the artwork for the Thirty.30 Project...ENJOY THAT SHIT...update ya'll iTunes and whatnot wit the art.

No comments:

Post a Comment