Listen to Fin Is King 2 HERE

<a href="http://finisking.bandcamp.com/album/fin-is-king-2">Fin Is King 2 by JFin</a>

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Preview: USR TV Season 1 Ep.1 [Video]


USR TV: Season 1,Episode 1: The ATLiens (Preview) from USR MusicGroup on Vimeo.


My bad I been slacking on the posts, but it's gone speed up trust me. Tryna eventually get to the point where I can do this shit daily but I been promoting #FINISKING2...



But anyhow, I been meaning to throw this on the blog because if you don't know, I'm cool with the USR, them been my niggas, so this is the preview of the long-anticipated first episode from USR TV...In this episode Young Scolla, Jay-Cro, K-Bunz, etc find themselves in Atlanta...see what type of shit they get into in this preview.

I'm not actually sure when the season starts and they'll be showing more episodes, but trust me, they'll be here whenever they drop.

EDIT: Oh, looks like I missed the part at the end of the video where it says they'll be dropping the first episode on January 25th. Look for it. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment