Listen to Fin Is King 2 HERE

<a href="http://finisking.bandcamp.com/album/fin-is-king-2">Fin Is King 2 by JFin</a>

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Boy Burner: Blackberry [Video]



Let me tell ya'll bout the homie Burner.



That boy show mad love, but up until this point I hadn't heard nothin' from homie. So I kinda took him for granted as a artist cuz I'd chop it up wit him but you nahmean, I didn't even know him but from off Facebook lol.

I seen that nigga at the photoshoot that Dante Marshall had on the 27th. I dapped him up but I ain't have a chance to talk to him like that cuz it was kinda loud in that bitch and I was wit my girl u dig, lol. But just so happens he got a video for his song called "Blackberry".

Never heard it till I just watched the video, but I like the song, and I like the visual for it. Not to mention your boy got that hot Blackberry Tour. Lol...so check the shit out, shit was directed by Gerard Victor with assistance from Myron Watkins.

After hearing/seeing this shit...

Look for that Boy Burner x JFin collab. lol.

----> Download Blackberry HERE <----

via Boy Burner's Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment