Listen to Fin Is King 2 HERE

<a href="http://finisking.bandcamp.com/album/fin-is-king-2">Fin Is King 2 by JFin</a>

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Infinivision: Pilot Episode - Classics [Video]



This is the first episode of MY webseries, Infinivision.

I been trying to get a webseries poppin' for a little while now, but I never had a camera I could just carry around with me.

Fortunately, your boy just got a Flip Cam so now...I'm going ham with these videos.  Now for those that don't know me, I'd like to say I make pretty entertaining videos for people.  So just check it out, it's going to be a weekly series, a new episode every Tuesday at about 9pm.  I can't say right AT 9 because you know...youtube does it's own thing sometimes but yeah.

In this pilot episode, I go downtown for The Cypher Show and run into Buzz Burrus, and I also participate in a cipher with Chavis Chandler.

No comments:

Post a Comment